Auditor (French Speaking) - Expired
|Job Title||Auditor (French Speaking)|
|Salary||€55000 - €75000 per annum + See Description|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Auditor French Speaking 55k to 75k
Dublin city centre
International financial services company and leading bank insurer seeks an Auditor for its outsourced services. With global teams working together to provide for the financial protection needs of its customers and partners, this organisation is to the fore in terms of looking after employees.
Part of one of Europe's biggest banks and providing solutions to assist, advise and satisfy clients, this company offers a person with the right auditing experience and language skills an opportunity to be part of a skilled and top performing team. There will be some business travel in this role.
- Review and evaluate processes for monitoring the quality of outsourced operations
- Determine how compliance is monitored
- Determine whether appropriate governance processes are in place
- Monitor Freedom of Services checks, AML checks, BCP checks, data protection and information security
- Conduct Third Party Administrator audits and finance partner audits
- Review contracts and agreements
- Ensure claims and distribution processes adhere to contractual agreements
- Oversee insurance premium calculation
- Insurance or audit related certification an advantage (ACII or IIA)
- 3 to 5 years' experience in insurance industry
- Auditing, control and compliance experience essential
- Knowledge and understanding of how to mitigate risk when outsourcing
- Knowledge and experience of regulatory requirements for managing outsourced providers essential
- Fluent French and English
Pension, fully paid health insurance, generous holidays, phone and more.
To apply, please see below of if you would like to learn more, please call Maria on 01 603 5073.