Audit & Compliance Administrator -Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Audit & Compliance Administrator -Global Tech|
|Salary||€60000 - €65000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Documentation Specialist - Global Tech Co
We have an opportunity for an experienced Documentation Specialist to join an EMEA Quality driven team of one of the fastest-growing tech and internet companies whose products and services are used by millions around the world each day.
In this position, you will work with functional teams closely to understand their workflow, improve, and edit the workflow documentation, review the audit response before sending it out to the auditor.
- An annual salary of €60-65K based on relevant experience
- Opportunity to work within a fast-paced, highly dynamic, supportive, and friendly global quality team.
- Opportunity to work on interesting, large scale global projects
- Potential of longer-term opportunities after the 11-month contract
- Writing, developing, editing, and managing procedure documents and audit assessment response
- Redacting any sensitive information and creating screenshots/visuals in response documents on behalf of the process owners.
- Reviewing written correspondence and artifacts to ensure final delivery is understandable to a first-time reader who possesses little knowledge of materials
- Performing quality control activities on technical and non-technical documents.
- Previous experience in documentation writing with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to review and correct material for content, style, and compliance with internal and external standards
- Ability to document complex technical, legal, and compliance concepts and processes in a clear and concise manner in both written and graphic formats
Get in touch today with CV or Linkedin profile to Peter Barry in Principle for more info