Assistant Project Manager EMEA/Tech Corp.(Remote) - Expired
|Job Title||Assistant Project Manager EMEA/Tech Corp.(Remote)|
|Salary||Up to £85000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||14 days ago|
Title: Regional Project Manager Assistant - Internal Sales Management System/ERP EMEA Rollout.
Contract - 12 months.
Remote - Work from Home, you can be located anywhere in the United Kingdom.
Salary - £85,000
This is a challenging, but exciting role with one of the World's most recognisable technology companies. The core duty of this Assistant Project Manager is to ensure the Communications Project Plan is developed and managed to enable communications to the sellers as part of the transition from the existing system to the new. This system is designed and developed in house, so we do not need specific system knowledge.
Essential skills and experience must include Project Management background (PM certification helpful PMP, Six Sigma) and previous ERP or large-scale system implementation experience.
The EMEA Regional Project Manager Assistant will be responsible for:
· Ensuring the Communications Project Plan is developed and managed to enable communications to the sellers as part of the transition from the existing system to the new.
· You will prepare, maintain, and submit activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports in accordance with published procedures.
· Keeps project managers informed of activities, alerting of any issues promptly. Provide knowledge transfer throughout and at the completion of assigned projects.
· Assist in the creation of proposals that address current and evolving client requirements.
· Interact with clients in presentations, data gathering and analysis activities
Skills and experience requirements:
· 5+ years of project management/communications.
· Career background in technology or other complex multinational business.
· EMEA/APJ experience is helpful.
· Ability to communicate at both the detailed and executive level
· Strong communication skills and business acumen.
Principle recruitment have partnered with Dell. During your contract you will be an employee of Principle and paid as a PAYE worker on a weekly basis. All communications in relation to this role should be made to Peter Barry in Principle email firstname.lastname@example.org.