Assistant Project Manager - EMEA SaaS - Expired
|Job Title||Assistant Project Manager - EMEA SaaS|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + competitive|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
Assistant Project Manager - EMEA SaaS
Immediate requirement for a Project Management professional with strong data analysis skills to join the EMEA HQ of a growing SaaS/Tech company and work on a specific pilot project for a min of a 6-month period.
Working closely to support a group of Project Managers you will be responsible for reviewing the outcome of this EMEA pilot project at different stages of its lifecycle - from reviewing data on stakeholder engagement to attendees at large digital events to follow up. You will also be responsible for managing action plans around resources, budgets and timeframes.
- Annual salary in the region of €74-78K
- Opportunity to work as a key member of a new global pilot project
- Initial 6-month contract - possibility of extension
- Initial work from home with return to Dublin city centre office in a few months
- Opportunity to work with a highly collaborative, experienced, and supportive team
- Ideally you will have a min of 4 years' project management support experience working across multiple projects
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence others
- Strong data analysis skills and comfortable working with SQL
- Comfortable and experience working within a fast paced - hi-tech environment
- 3rd level qualification within Business, Engineering or Computer Science
Interested? Reach out today with your CV, LinkedIn Profile or contact details and Ed in Principle will be in touch.