Application Support Engineer Surrey - Expired
|Job Title||Application Support Engineer Surrey|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Application Support Engineer
This Role will be a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
What's the Role?
As an Application Support Engineer, you will manage all critical incidents received from our API Platform customers and be the Senior resource in management You should excel at establishing relationships and be a highly effective technical problem solver. You will manage critical incidents end to end and provide high level customer support and resolution. Oversee and mentor the junior members of the team a provide ongoing support
So, what's in it for you?
- Attractive salary circa £52k
- 33 Days Holidays
- Easily accessible from city centre London (Train)
- Only 10 minutes from Heathrow
- Exposure to new technologies and services
- Excellent Support and mentoring to progress career
What will you be doing as an API Technical Support Engineer?
- Assist customers with our application program interface (API) and have extensive technical support experince
- Become a technical expert of the API Platform
- Identify the issues and help translate them between the two groups, proficiently speaking both customer and engineer languages.
- Become a customer support guru
- Be the final point of escalation
SME on platforms and technical issues
- Provide coaching and mentoring to junior engineers
What should you have?
- Extensive knowledge and troubleshooting of Web Applications
- Demonstrated experience debugging object orientated code (Java)or similar object orientated languages
- Prior experience working and admiistration in Unix /Linux environment or Microsoft Server
- Good background in RDB(Relational Databases)
- Solid understanding of Cloud applications and support
- Good knowledge of the compnets in a Web Application stack
- ITSM, ITIL and CMDB fundamental understanding
What to do next?
This Technical Support Engineer -API Support role offers an opportunity to become part of a vibrant and expanding team
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Edward for further information. Don't have your CVS to hand apply with your LinkedIn profile
Ed Bennett | + 443300526068