Application Support Engineer - Global Tech €75K - Expired
|Job Title||Application Support Engineer - Global Tech €75K|
|Salary||€72000 - €75000 per annum + Attractive Salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Application Support Engineer - Global Technology Company €75K
This Role will commence as an 11 Month Fixed Term Contract - strong potential to be converted to permanent.
Principle is working with a Major Global Tech company who are now building out their Global Remote Support Teams and are looking for talented Technical Support professionals to come on board and support their top tier blue-chip global clients.
So, What's the Role?
As an Application Support Engineer, you will manage all critical incidents received from our API Platform customers and be the Senior resource in management You should excel at establishing relationships and be a highly effective technical problem solver. You will manage critical incidents end to end and provide high-level customer support and resolution. Oversee and mentor the junior members of the team a provide ongoing support.
So, what's in it for you?
- Attractive salary circa €75k
- Exposure to new technologies and services
- Excellent Support and mentoring to progress career.
- It's work from home right now with a return to state-of-the-art offices in Dublin 2 later this year.
- Strong possibility of your role being converted to permanent at the end of your contract as the business are going from strength to strength.
What will you be doing as an API Support Engineer?
- Assist customers with our application program interface (API) and have extensive technical support experience.
- Become a technical expert on the API Platform.
- Identify the issues and help translate them between the two groups, proficiently speaking both customer and engineer languages.
- Become a customer support guru.
- Be the final point of escalation
SME on platforms and technical issues.
What should you have?
- Strong knowledge and troubleshooting of Web Applications.
- Mobile Application Support would be Beneficial.
- Demonstrated experience debugging object-orientated code (Java)or similar object-orientated languages.
- Solid understanding of Cloud applications and support
- Good Platform Knowledge (Oracle, SAP, ServiceNow or similar (desired)
- Good knowledge of the components in a Web Application stack
- ITSM, ITIL, and CMDB fundamental understanding
What to do next?
This Application Support Engineer role offers an opportunity to become part of a vibrant and expanding team.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Edward for further information. Don't have your CVS to hand apply with your LinkedIn profile
Ed Bennett | 01 6035071.