Application Support Engineer €40k - Expired
|Job Title||Application Support Engineer €40k|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Attractive ++Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
Application Support Engineer €40k
What's the Role?
As an Application Support Engineer, you will handle the day to day contacts and inquiries that are received from our Global Customers in regards to product support issues
What's in it for you?
- Attractive Salary circa €40k
- Remote working until further notice
- Vibrant and Friendly environment with exposure to cutting edge technology
What will you be doing as an API Support Engineer?
- Assist customers with our application program interface (API) as their first point of contact
- Become a technical expert of the API Platform
- Serve as a liaison between our customers and internal engineers.
- Identify the issues and help translate them between the two groups, proficiently speaking both customer and engineer languages.
- Become a customer support guru
- Be comfortable using coding samples and snippets of code to communicate with developer clients.
- Follow escalation paths for all troubleshooting resolutions
What should you have?
- You hold a BS/BA degree, have attended a coding boot camp, have done significant self-learning, or have a background in related work experience in technical support engineering.
- 2- 3 years in a technical support role providing Application Support
- Good understanding of Web Stack and basic scripting experience
- Experience with API Testing Tool( i.e. POSTMAN, SoapUI, Advanced Rest Client)
- Strong understanding of RESTAPI and Webhooks
- You have a working knowledge of at least one programming language
- You have a general knowledge of web technologies and related tools.
What to do next?
To apply for this role contact Ed in Principle | Ed 016035071 | Don't have a Cv handy send LinkedIn Profile