AML/KYC Payments Executive - EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||AML/KYC Payments Executive - EMEA|
|Salary||€45000 - €55000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
AML/KYC Payments Executive - EMEA
Do you have 1 years + experience reviewing and investigating online transactions. Would you like to work within a high-performing, friendly, and inclusive compliance team who are reviewing online transactions of consumers all around the world and escalating any suspicious activity.
We are supporting the build-out of an AML/KYC/PEP/Transaction Monitoring team who are working on a leading-edge, market-changing payments wallet app that will revolutionize how we pay for products online and transfer money.
- This role offers an annual salary of €45-55K based on level of relevant experience.
- Opportunity to work as part of a global compliance team who are working with the latest tools and technologies.
- Exposure to payments, compliance regulations from all over the world
- 26 days annual leave, additional paid time off, work from home expenses during COVID, laptop, mobile, on return to the office fully subsidized meals & snacks.
- This is an 11-month contract position.
Interested in becoming part of the team? What you need
- 1 years+ experience within a Compliance, Payments Support, AML/KYC role
- Experience monitoring online transactions with knowledge of some of the following KYC, AML, PEP, EDD, IDV, Sanctions, Transaction Monitoring
- Ability to make decisions, act decisively but also work as part of a team
- Fluent English
Interested in hearing more? - Apply today for immediate consideration. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.