AML/ KYC Compliance Specialist- EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||AML/ KYC Compliance Specialist- EMEA|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
AML/ KYC Compliance Specialist- EMEA
Hiring an AML/KYC payments executive who has experience in reviewing and investigating online transactions in a regulated environment to join a well-known organisation into their risk and compliance teams.
As a KYC/AML Compliance Speciality you will be reviewing online transactions of customers globally and escalating any suspicious activity. You will be working within an AML/ KYC/ PEP/ Transaction Monitoring team who are working on a payments wallet app that would be rolled out globally and expecting it to be a game-changer in how we pay for products online and in money transfers.
What's in it for you?
- Annual Salary circa €55K based on the level of experience
- 11 months contract with visibility of extension/ conversion to perm based on business requirements and performance
- Annual holidays, work from home expenses, laptop, mobile, etc
- Opportunity to be part of a global compliance team who are working with the latest tools and technologies with greater exposure to the compliance and payments regulations across the globe.
- 1-2 years of experience working within payments, compliance, KYC/KYB/ AML, risk support role within a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience in transaction monitoring, AML, KYC, PEP, EDD, IDV, Sanctions, etc
- Good communication skills
- Ability to make decisions and to be a team player
Apply Now to this AML/ KYC Compliance Specialist role to get more information with your CV or LinkedIn profile or just your contact details to me Som Rajendra in Principle.
Som Rajendra | email@example.com | 016035075