Administrative Assistant (Insurance/Financial Services)
|Job Title||Administrative Assistant (Insurance/Financial Services)|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||10 days ago|
Administrative Assistant - Insurance Premium Finance Solutions
We have an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant with this innovate financial solutions provide. Our client provides finance solutions to insurers in the Personal Lines Motor and House Insurance market.
- An annual salary of €23,000 based on relevant experience
- Opportunity to work within this innovate business.
- Growing business with 80+ employees.
- Based 5 minutes from Grafton Street.
- Potential of longer-term career opportunities in the Insurance/Financial Services sector.
- Providing Best in Class Customer Care when dealing with customer enquiries and maintaining excellent communication when dealing with customers via letter, email, text message, phone etc.
- Communicating with Brokers and responding to queries as required.
- Following up on outstanding monthly payments and processing card payments.
- Submitting and monitoring monthly Direct Debit EFT files and downloading Direct Debit Collection Bank Reports
- Administering the collection and verification of documentation requested from Customers for the purposes of fulfilling the Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements and Central Credit Register (CCR) reporting.
- Monitoring and testing the functionality of new system development. * Other Ad-hoc Duties as required.
The successful candidate should hold relevant industry qualification or be working towards same. CIP or QFA
- Call centre experience, strong communication skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Capable of following policies, procedures, and instructions. Receptive to feedback.
- Experience within the Insurance industry is an advantage.
- Experience with in-house systems is an advantage.
- Ability to drive for targets and goals.
- Outstanding organisational skills with accuracy & attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills is essential i.e. proficient with use of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Get in touch today with CV or Linkedin profile to Peter Barry in Principle for more info