Accounts Receivable EMEA 60K - Expired
|Job Title||Accounts Receivable EMEA 60K|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum + laptop, phone, onsite benefits,|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Accounts Receivable EMEA
Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable analyst looking for a new challenge or a step up in your career? This opportunity might excite you. This is an Accounts receivable role working within a global team in a big media company based in Dublin.
As an AR you will be working within the Finance and Collections team handling all kinds of billing and/or collections queries. This role requires you to liaise with departments for billing accuracy and solutions to the collection blockers.
The day to day in this role will see you work as part of a Global Finance Team who manages relationships of multiple Vendors based in the EMEA region
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Handling credits and re-billing requests and/or collection queries
- Create and circulate financial analysis of customer-impacting issues
- You will be liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- 5+ years of relevant experience with a large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations
- Experience in accounts receivable (AR)/ Accounts payable/billing/collections or Finance
- Degree in Finance or Business or relevant discipline
This role offers a highly competitive salary of €50- €60K along with the opportunity to work as part of an international high performing finance team.
Apply today with CV for further details on this Accounts Receivable role. All applications will be reviewed by Som in Principle or call direct line 01 603 5075.