Accounts Payable - North Dublin - Expired
|Job Title||Accounts Payable - North Dublin|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||10 months ago|
Great opportunity for an Accounts Payable professional to join a non-profit organisation based in Skerries.
The successful candidate will be involved in the Accounts Payable activities and will have an opportunity to become more experienced across a number of areas including Banking Control, Reporting, and general Accounts activities.
Key Responsibilities as an Accounts Payable Assistant:
- Processing of invoices and credit notes
- Preparation of payments
- Reconciliation of statements
- Generation of month-end accruals
- Daily posting of bank payment transactions
- Previous experience within Finance teams in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of working with an online finance package such as SAP, Navision, Sage etc
The salary offered for this position is based on experience and will be in the region of 30-33K. This contract will commence as a 6-month contract (35 hours per week) with a view to be extended or become permanent.
To apply for this Accounts Payable job email CV to Gemma at Principle, apply through LinkedIn or give me a call for a quick 5-minute chat.