Accounts Payable Executive Tallaght - Expired
|Job Title||Accounts Payable Executive Tallaght|
|Salary||Up to £0.00 per annum + competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
Account Payable Executive Tallaght
Experienced Accounts Payable Executive sought for busy automotive distributor firm who service the Irish Market. The Accounts Payable Executive is a standalone role and will feed directly into the Financial Controller
Based in their offices in Dublin 24 this is a varied, hands on and dynamic role that would ideally suit a self-starter who likes autonomy and is focused on process improvement.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Executive
- Prepare and Post journal entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare and Post Accruals and Prepayments
- Month end Management Accounts
- Clearing a backlog of supplier statement reconciliations.
- Verifying and routing creditors invoices and credit notes
- Working on e-financials systems
- Previous experience in a high-volume accounts function
- Computer literate with excellent MS Excel skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
The role offers a competitive salary of 32-35K based on level of experience and includes set Bonus and Pension. Car parking is also available.
Contact Edward Bennett for further details on this Accounts Payable Executive role or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org| 603 5071