Accounting Manager Revenue EMEA & APAC - Expired
|Job Title||Accounting Manager Revenue EMEA & APAC|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Our Reference||A/C6 PQE_1620403707|
|Job Advertised||about 2 months ago|
Revenue Accounting Manager required for amazing company, work with cool team of like minded people who are on the up! There is very good potential for furthering your career in this role and moving up and on in this company.
Salary: 85000 to 95000 plus benefits that include the following:
Flexibility hours wise
No long hours
25 days hols per annum
5 personal days
laptop and phone
Gourmet restaurant on site
Starts on a contract
Some of the things we need you to do..
- Work on a number of new projects
- Manage outsourced providers, that is stakeholder management
- Work on revenue expansion
- Manage period end processes
- Liaison with engineering and other teams globally
- Manage compliance, like GAAP, in EMEA and APAC
What you need to bring to the party..
- ACA Accountant trained in Big 4 with 6 years PQE in global company
- US GAAP and SOX experience or if no US GAAP then multiple other GAAP exposure
- it needs to be that you have one month to six weeks notice max, sorry about this!
If interested please apply following the instructions or mail email@example.com, 01 6035073.