Accountant - Practice - Expired
|Job Title||Accountant - Practice|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
An opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a growing reputable accountancy practice in Dublin 2 to cover a maternity leave contract.
You will support the Partners in the firm to advise a varied portfolio of corporate and personal clients. The firm excels in client service with new business growth based entirely on a strong referral network.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing annual financial statements & corporate tax computations and returns
- Preparing income tax computations and submitting personal tax returns
- Undertaking audit work (40% of the role)
- Preparing audit exempt accounts
- Preparing and filing VAT, RCT and payroll returns
- Completing and filing CRO returns
- involvement in client advisory projects.
You will come from a practice background and have experience in a small/medium practice and have a minimum of 3 years' PQE.
The salary for this role is circa €50k depending on experience. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a varied client portfolio in a firm that offers autonomy and a great work-life balance and excellent office culture.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, apply here or please contact Gemma at Principle for a chat.