Accountant EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Accountant EMEA|
|Salary||€85000 - €94000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
We are recruiting a Financial Accountant for an 11-month contract opportunity on the M&A team of a large multinational technology firm. The role will be onsite full time in their Dublin City (South City) from July, so you must be available to return to an office environment.
The role will see the new hire manage a number of new entities in Europe, experience in Local GAAP's in Europe is essential.
What you Get
Competitive salary range of €80,000 - €94,000 per annum
- Fully Qualified ACA /ACCA/CIMA
- Trained in a large firm (Big 4 preferred but Top 10 is good)
- 2+ year PQE in Industry - multinational essential.
- Exposure to M&A function - integration, accounting, or liquation.
- Experience managing month end processes
- Excellent XFN communication skills.
Interested in hearing more?
Apply with CV, Linkedin profile or just reach out to me. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Peter Barry in Principle HR.