Account/Sales Manager EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Account/Sales Manager EMEA|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
Account/Sales Manager EMEA
Contract 2 yrs
Work from Home initially and then at office in Redding or East London
Salary £ 60000.00 per annum
Fab chance to work for a global tech company.
What will you be doing?
- Working with clients to make sure your company performs for them as they are paying for your products
- Manage a number of clients where the spend is up to a million pounds each or over a million each in some cases
- Manage these clients' accounts, making changes to the offering as needed, so that you are successful at renewal time
- Track accounts' performance
- Build a strong post-sales strategy for your portfolio of accounts
- Keep really up to date on your product and developments in the field
- Lead new retention and growth initiatives
- Involved in recruiting and mentoring new people like yourself who will grow into top account managers
What do you need to bring to the party?
- Degree educated
- You need to be a sales manager or an account manager in the digital marketing world, that is analytics, optimization or social media
- If you are interested and you come from an advertising agency type background that is cool too
- Strong experience in digital marketing and a knowledge of the competition in this sector a must
- Be able to show you are successful at getting renewals
- You must have a digital/tech background,
- It is important that you have managed clients that each spend at least £500K a year for the product/service you are providing in the tech sector
If you are interested and meet the criteria please apply on this job site, contact is Maria 00 353 1 6035073, firstname.lastname@example.org.