Workday Time&Absence Consultant -Market Leading Co - Expired
|Job Title||Workday Time&Absence Consultant -Market Leading Co|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Workday Time & Absence Consultant -Market Leading Co
Market Leading Tech company whose product is used by millions around the world are looking to strengthen their Workday EMEA team. An opportunity has just become available for a Functional Consultant with experience with Workdays Time & Absence Management module.
This is a pivotal role within the team offering you autonomy, high visibility, and the chance to take ownership of a global Absenteeism program. You will be managing the HCM system specifically around Time Management & Absenteeism Tracking and System Maintenance & Configuration.
- Annual salary of circa €75-€80K
- Remote Working with option to return to office in summer 2021
- Ownership of Global Project
- Collaborative and dynamic environment
Your Background - to be successful within this role you will ideally have
- 2+years in Workday HCM System Analysis and configuration
- Time & Absence module configuration and reporting - essential
- Creation of time & absence plans, templates, and calculations
For further information on this Workday Functional Consultant or similar roles apply with CV, LinkedIn profile or just contact Ed Bennett in Principle in the strictest of confidence
firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035071