Business: Global Tech
Annual Salary: circa €68,000 doe
Location: Dublin, hybrid work model – 2-3 days onsite.
Contract Length: 6 months – with a possibility of extension - paye
Calling out experience Storage Engineers to join a Global Tech Company here in Dublin to be part of the Cloud Infrastructure Storage team. As a Storage Engineer, you will work with a technically diverse team of storage engineers and will maintain and ensure the scale, performance and reliability of the storage fleet meets and exceeds requirements.
- Solid 4+ years of experience in enterprise storage operations and/or engineering.
- Ability to troubleshoot multiple complex technical issues.
- Good understanding of enterprise class storage hardware e.g., Dell, Pure, HP, NetApp, etc.
- Good understanding of different storage protocols like NFS, iSCSI, NVMe /NVMeOF, NVMe/TCP.
- Working knowledge of networking/server architecture and hardware.
- Good understanding of CentOS/Red Hat Linux and VMware ESXi.
- Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong documentation skills with particular emphasis on technical processes and standards.
Apply Now for this Storage Engineer position with your CV or LinkedIn profile or just your contact information. All applications are reviewed in the strictest confidence by me Som, Senior Tech Partner in Principle.
Som | email@example.com