Senior Quality Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||Senior Quality Engineer|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum + Bonus, healthcare, pension, etc|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Senior Quality Engineer Medical Devices
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer with a medical devices/pharma/ Regulated industry background to join the Quality Department of a global medical devices company in Cork. This could be a step up in your career which includes people/team management. The organization have operations throughout the world and are at the forefront of developing innovative medical device and healthcare products.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary: up to €60,000 annually
- Contract Type: Permanent fulltime
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, bonus, life assurance, education support, flexitime, holidays, etc
- Opportunity to be part of a highly collaborative team to work on global edge projects
As a Quality Engineer, some of your responsibilities will include
- To compile and execute validation protocols for new products/processes and software.
- Lead QA input to design for manufacturing activities in the team
- To assess and communicate the need for process improvement opportunities to management.
- To develop various QA risk analysis to minimize risk
- Previous experience/knowledge FDA and MDD GMP and knowledge of quality systems
- Experience in product verification and process validations
- 3rd level degree within an engineering or science discipline
- Strong stakeholder management, people management, and communication skills with an ability to interact at all levels
Apply Now with your CV to get more info and to be considered for this exciting Quality Engineer role and to be a part of a global medical device Co who are at the forefront, also you can send in your LinkedIn profile or phone. All applications are reviewed by Som in Principle and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035075