- The role: Senior DevSecOps Engineer
- Business: Global Online Gaming
- Contract: Permanent, full-time
- Salary: £75k to £85k basic + benefits & 10% bonus
- Location: London (W1F) – hybrid working, 2 days office/3 home based – non-negotiable.
** Visa sponsorship is NOT available; please understand this before you apply **
- Expert level of Cyber Security experience < ESSENTIAL
- Security certification such as CISSP, CEH, OSCP < ESSENTIAL
- A strong background in DevOps, DevSecOps, working as a DevSecOps Consultant, Engineer, Architect or similar; at least 5-6 years relevant, commercial experience within a similar role
- 5+ years of demonstrable and significant experience of implementing Docker and Kubernetes in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with design of proactive security for Micro Services.
Good to have:
- Should have experience with tools like Jenkins, InstallShield, SonarQube, JFrog etc.
- Strong background on working with source code repository for 10+ years
The next step:
Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for immediate review. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Dan at Principle.