- Business: Global SaaS
- Contract: 12 months – June 2023 to June 2024
- Salary: £70k to £75k basic, PAYE, paid weekly – WITHIN IR35
- Location: Near to Slough, Berkshire – You must live within a commutable distance to be considered; relocation & visa sponsorship cannot be considered.
This is a HYBRD role, and it’ll be a 50/50 split between the offices and home. Please understand this before applying.
In this role, the application support engineer will resolve technical cases created by customers looking for help to understand or troubleshoot unexpected behaviours or to answer technical questions about the business’s software and platform.
- Experience providing SaaS application support within BigTech (FinTech, SaaS) is highly advantageous, ideally within user experience.
- Experience with diagnosing performance related issues required, as are strong debugging skills
- Experience using tools like Eclipse, Splunk, etc is required
- Experience with CSS, HTML, ReactJS/AngularJS is required
- Troubleshooting experience using browser developer tools
- Advanced knowledge of the components in cloud/web applications and experience in Application Support.
- Strong communication skills are a must for this role
- 4 weeks notice or less is a necessity as the role is to start early June ideally
The next step:
Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for immediate review. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Dan at Principle.