Multilingual Incident Response/Legal EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Multilingual Incident Response/Legal EMEA|
|Salary||€33000 - €34000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Multilingual Incident Response/Legal EMEA
Law Enforcement Analyst Global Tech with Languages
- An annual salary of €32-34K
- Laptop & Mobile
- Tax saver / Bike to work scheme
- Work From Home expenses during Covid
- Free onsite meals & snacks on return to the office later this year
- 26 days annual leave
- 11-month contract with paid overtime if required.
- Work as part of a global, friendly, and collaborative Law Enforcement team
Looking to speak to bilingual candidates with 2+ years working within Legal Operations. In addition to fluent English, we are keen to talk to candidates who are also fluent in French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish or any EU language.
Working for a global tech company some of your day-to-day tasks will include
- Constantly assess serious risks and make sound judgment under pressure
- Handle and respond to incoming requests
- Review information
- 3rd level Degree
- Experience spanning 2 years in the area of free speech and internet policy
- Global tech experience an advantage and knowledge of media platforms like Twitter etc
- A second language in addition to English is essential.
Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for immediate review