- The role: Mobile Software Engineer – Angular/Android/iOS
- Business: Online Gaming Technologies
- Contract: Permanent, full time
- Salary: €50k to €55k basic + benefits & 10% bonus
- Location: Madrid – hybrid working - You MUST live within a commutable distance of Madrid to be considered. Relocation/visa sponsorship is NOT available.
* YOU MUST HAVE STRONG ENGLISH SKILLS (WRITTEN & VERBAL) AS THIS IS THE UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE SPOKEN ACROSS THE GLOBAL TEAM NETWORK.
** PLEASE ENSURE YOUR CV IS IN ENGLISH
The role: Mobile Software Engineer – Angular / iOS & Android
- You’ll have at least a minimum of 4 years, commercial experience of iOS/Android native technologies (Kotlin, Java, Swift, Objective C etc).
- You'll have at least 3 years minimum of relevant Angular development experience, this is paramount.
- You’ll also have a minimum of 2 years working with REST based APIs
- Strong experience with HTML5/CSS3/Node.js/Cordova etc is highly advantageous
The next step:
Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for immediate review. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Dan at Principle HR.