- The role: Java Developer - Team Lead
- Business: Online Gaming
- Contract: Permanent/full-time
- Salary: £84k to £89k basic + benefits & 10% bonus (paid quarterly)
- Location: London, UK – HYBRID role - min 2 days in the office per week, offices near to Soho. You must already live within a commutable distance of London. Candidate relocation/visa sponsorship is NOT available.
- You’ll be an experienced, proven Lead Java Developer with strong team lead/team management experience – without this your application cannot be considered.
- You’ll have strong experience leading agile teams/or as a scrum master.
- Core Java development skills are a necessity; as is experience with NoSQL (ie MongoDB), Spring framework, Docker/Kubernetes etc
- Good test practises (unit & integration testing) are a must.
- Any experience with Google Cloud API (BigQuery etc) is highly advantageous; the same for Spring MVC, Hazlecast, Camel & CI/CD skills (Gitlab/Jenkins etc)
The next step:
Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile for immediate review. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Dan at Principle.