HR/People Services Specialist EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||HR/People Services Specialist EMEA|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
This is an amazing early-stage HR career opportunity (up to 3 years' experience)
We are partnering with one of World's largest Technology businesses to recruit a HR Shared Services/ Tier 1 HR Help Desk Specialist. The role is an 11 month contract, current working from home but it will then be based in Dublin 2 and you should be available to work in the office full time when allowed.
Salary available is in the range of €40,000 - €50,000.
What you will be doing?
· Deliver excellent customer service in response to HR queries from employees via Salesforce CRM.
· Provide support to employees across all stages of the employee lifecycle
· Ensure requests are resolved in an appropriate and timely manner - payroll queries, employment verification and benefits queries are the majority of the cases.
· Enable our employees to self-serve on HR policy and process by creating, maintaining, and continuously improving our internal knowledge base
· Identify, resolve, and escalate inconsistent, inefficient and incongruent processes, policies and practices to prevent and mitigate HR risk and compliance issues
· Use sound judgment and intuition to identify and escalate potentially litigious or problematic issues.
· Customer service mindset, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a high growth, fast paced environment
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· High execution skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Up to a maximum of 3 years in Human Resources or a centralized customer service environment
- Well-equipped to drive the analysis, based queries raised by employees
- Independent thinker with the ability to drive the compliances and timely closure of employee queries
- Good understanding of HR functions. ding of HR functions.