Financial Accountant - Stat Ops
|Job Title||Financial Accountant - Stat Ops|
|Contact Name||Peter Barry|
|Job Advertised||17 days ago|
- 11-month contract
- Major Multinational Technology company.
- 100% remote in the Republic of Ireland.
- Audit compliance /Statutory Ops experience.
Focus of the role:
Coordinating activities and planning for the international statutory audits.
• Create strong business partnerships and manage service levels with third party service providers.
• Identify and drive compliance process improvements and automation as the business scales.
• Assist in the design and build of a compliance project management tool and global reporting solution for International Compliance.
• Assist in the roll out of an International statutory control’s framework
• Driving projects and making impact.
- This role offers a competitive salary in the region of €85K to €93K per year
- This role can be worked on a fully remote basis within Ireland
- You will be provided with a mobile, laptop, 25+ days annual leave
- You will be working with best-in-class finance systems and technology
- Qualified ACA or ACCA Accountant with 3+PQE years relevant industry experience (PQE) within a large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- Top 10 firm trained.
- Knowledge of US GAAP & local GAAP
- Knowledge of Accounting ERP systems.
Interested in hearing more? Apply today with a CV, Linkedin profile, or just your contact details. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Peter Barry in Principle.