Engineering Opportunities Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Engineering Opportunities Medical Devices|
|Salary||Highly competitive Salary|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Engineering Opportunities Medical Devices
Principle have partnered with a world-renowned Medical Device company to help build out their Manufacturing, Validation and Project Management teams. We are actively looking for engineers to fill roles on a permanent basis in Cork. The organisation is at the forefront of New Product Development and technology within Medical Devices helping to improve millions of lives around the world.
If you are an engineer and have a min of 3yrs + experience within a medical device IDA/Pharma/Biotech environment we would be delighted to chat with you.
The roles and environment offer you the opportunity to advance your skills set by completing a range of internal courses and working alongside global high performing team members who are happy to share their knowledge. Courses available to you (fully paid by the company) include Lean Six Sigma, GMP Manufacturing, PMP/PMI, and many more.
We currently have open roles for the following
- Quality Assurance Manager - €80K
- Lead Manufacturing Engineer - Advanced Engineering €75K
- Project Engineer EMEA - €65K
- Senior Process NPI Engineer €50-55K
- Validation Project Engineer €45-55K
- Project Engineers Clean & Pack €50K
- Sofware Developer Web/Telemedicine €75-80K
- Flexi working time
- Paid sick leave, Life assurance, Permanent Health insurance,
- Education support, training, an opportunity for progression, parking, etc
If you are interested in discussing our engineering opportunities apply with CV, Linkedin Profile or just reach out to Som in Principle for further details - all communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
email@example.com | 016035075